Thursday, April 22, 2010

Summertime with Esther

Is this not the loveliest picture of Esther Williams?
You just can't get more beautiful than that. That's the
thing about the classic movie stars as compared to the stars of today. The classic stars had such grace and beauty and just were way better. I had to post this pic Dawn, it was too good not too. And I plan to watch as many of her movies as possible. Hopefully TCM will show quite a few of them over the summer. And once I get caught up on her wondrous career, I will have to showcase Esther on my blog as a star of the month. May even get you to be a guest contributor that month, if you don't mind. Have a great evening. Talk to ya later.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Monty, beautiful picture of esther williams. I agree, the classic movie stars do seem to have more grace and beauty, than the stars of today.

TCM.. seems to be showing more of her movies than they have in the past. Which I'm very happy about.

I would be honored to be guest contributor on your Esther Williams, Showcase. Please give me a weeks notice. :)